Carsley & Associates has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site: www.carsley.com.
Personal information is not collected by Carsley and Associates, except where required to provide prompt and accurate response to your inquiries and improve the usefulness of our website:
- If you submit an inquiry via our online Contact Form, our Meeting Request Form, our Web Design Questionaire, or our Resume Submission Form, we require your name and email address to facilitate personalized return communication.
- Should you choose to anonymously rank the value of information on our website, we may log your IP address to prevent multiple ranking of the same page by the same person. This is accomplished by allowing only one ranking per page per IP address. No other personal information is recorded during this process. If you do not wish to have your IP address recorded, please abstain from ranking our content.
- In order to provide a better experience to our users, we may record search terms used to arrive at and/or search within our website. During this process, only the search terms used and the date and time of the search are recorded.
- Cookies are used as links to various affiliate programs, and only to ensure proper commission tracking. Cookies may also be used, at your request, to automate logging into secure areas of the site (if applicable).
Uses of Information
- IP Addresses: We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Web site, and to ensure the fair rating of our site’s informational content (see above).
- Hyperlinks: This website contains links to other websites. Carsley & Associates is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- Contact Information: In order to ensure a prompt and accurate response to the inquiries submitted via our online form, we require that you enter your name and email address in addition to your inquiry. This information will be kept private and secure, and will be used only to facilitate a personalized response to your questions. We do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists to third parties.
This site has extensive security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving any future contact from us. To remove your contact information from our customer lists, please email us at email@example.com.
Our site gives users the option to modify information previously provided. Please contact us to provide your correct contact information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact us at your convenience.